Download Too Many Teddy Bears Now!
Too Many Teddy Bears
Preschoolers will love playing along with Maddy and her teddy bears as they learn about numbers, letters, colours and shapes.
Each Teddy in “Too Many Teddy Bears” plays a special bear game that will have your kids laughing and learning along and keep them entertained for hours.
• Count ingredients for Chef James Bear’s delicious recipes.
• Play matching games with The Teddy Twins, Tommy and Tess
• Learn about colours and shapes in Candy Bear’s candy factory.
• Test their memory skills when Beardini the Magician makes things disappear
• Search for hidden objects with Detective Sherlock Bear and his trusty dog Watson.
• Help Billy Builder Bear put the parts together to build some fun toys.
- 6 interactive games; each with multiple levels
- Beautiful animations
- Loveable characters
- Music and sound effects
- Loads of fun and surprises
• Letter identification
• Letter sounds
• Embedded figures
• Part-whole relationships
• Number identification
• Recognition of geometric shapes
Also: Following directions, colour recognition, problem solving and sharing
Created by Sharon Lerner, an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer who helped develop highly acclaimed TV series including Sesame Street and Between the Lions.
Too Many Teddy Bears ~ Reviews