Do you want to make a difference in the lives of children all over the world? At StoryToys we produce award winning apps that entertain and educate an audience of over 12 million. Join the team and get to work with renowned entertainment properties such as Eric Carle, DC Comics, Disney and Sesame Workshop.
We are expanding our team and are looking for colleagues, collaborators, and contributors across a number of roles. If you have a passion for creating compelling games and content for children, working with a great team, and developing in a growing company then take a look at the current and upcoming roles at StoryToys.
Commercial Product Manager
Touch Press Inc. is a unique new publisher of educational games, apps and reference content, based in Dublin. The company integrates the award–winning portfolios of three leading app developers to form a digital education and publishing powerhouse for the Touch Generation. We deliver a contiguous collection of content from kindergarten through middle-school and beyond.
As Commercial Product Manager you will lead the design and successful delivery of Touch Press’ product roadmap. Working with leading children’s entertainment brands, such as Eric Carle, Miffy, Disney, Pixar and others, you will drive the product development team to extend existing product lines and develop new products. You must possess a unique blend of business, technical and design experience, with the drive to make your vision a reality.
This role is for a highly motivated and experienced Commercial Product Manager that pushes the quality bar on every level. Your passion will be in creating and maintaining awesome games as well as have the best and most efficient development experience possible. Engaging with, and understanding both the user experience and the customer journey is essential.
A relocation package can be considered, subject to candidate requirements.
- Define and implementing commercial strategy.
- Work with product teams from ideation to execution to ensure that products and services are designed from the outset to maximise commercial ROI and KPIs such as Acquisition, Retention, and Monetization.
- Identify and execute tests & experiments to run to optimise the conversion funnel.
- Propose product iteration based on commercial analytics.
- Maximise business value of subscription products.
- Lead weekly product KPI meetings.
- Work with the Marketing and BI team you will:
- Coordinate test strategies.
- Provide feedback to proposed marketing plans to drive brand awareness and user acquisition.
To do this job, you will need
- 5+ years of Consumer Product Management experience, preferably in the digital media industries.
- Experience in designing user experience and the customer journey.
- Demonstrable commercial acumen.
- Entrepreneurial approach and mind-set, track record in identifying and unlocking new revenue growth opportunities in an evolving business landscape.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Superb people management skills, particularly of highly creative and technical talent.
Nice to have
- Proven track record of leading game product development teams.
- Familiar with marketing-leading in-app commercialization tools.
- Experience leading scrum product development teams.
- A desire to improve children’s education through the use of engaging apps.
Follow this link to apply.
Who We Are
Our multi-talented team includes writers, artists, musicians, programmers and designers working together to create wonderful interactive experiences with simple goals in mind – to make children smile and laugh (and to give parents a break.)