StoryToys is set for exciting times ahead, with ambitious plans for continued growth. Which is why we’re looking for our first ever HR & Talent Manager to join our company. The role will work closely with our senior leadership team, helping us to deliver a first class employee experience.
StoryToys was recently acquired by Team17 Group Plc, and therefore this role has the benefit of reporting to the Group HR Director for guidance and mentorship, whilst maintaining accountability for being the expert on all things People and Talent at StoryToys. The ideal candidate will enjoy being part of a creative culture, and take pride in being a strategic thinker as well as an operational guru for all HR matters.
What You Will Do:
- Build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with senior leadership and managers, offering expertise and guidance on all strategic and operational people matters
- Design and deliver the HR plan to align with and support the company’s business strategy.
- Responsibility for all Talent Acquisition activity, including sourcing candidates; designing and coordinating interview and selection processes; and onboarding new hires including the coordination of any relocation activities.
- Advise on employee relations issues, interpret and advise on HR policy, and ensure legal requirements are adhered to across the company.
- Work with senior leadership and management to identify organisational development needs as well as talent management frameworks, and look for creative ways to establish a learning culture that can support our people’s career development.
- Establish a performance review framework
- Establish and oversee pay review frameworks, and manage all benefits and pay administration.
- Lead the effort to improve our maturity on people processes, practices and products, as well as taking accountability for maintaining our HR systems, records and paperwork.
Who We Think Will Be A Good Fit:
- Someone with a strategic and creative mindset who can fully engage with leaders to provide expert, pragmatic, and inventive people solutions, while also being happy to roll up your sleeves and take pride in delivering first class administrative and operational work.
- Proven experience of guiding – and where appropriate – challenging leaders, with an ability to flex communication styles to suit a creatively-minded as well as a commercially-driven audience.
- Drive and ambition to work in a creative and fast paced environment while being a steadying support
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- A creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the Games or a creative industry, with a love of children’s media is a plus!
Who We Are:
StoryToys is a Top-Ten children’s app creator, delivering a suite of apps for children between the ages of 2 and 8. We work with the world’s biggest entertainment IP, translating their loved characters to a digital world. We publish worldwide, in 26 languages with MAU in the millions. We are based in Dublin, Ireland but work with a large global team.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your details to email@example.com with the role title and your name in the subject line.