StoryToys are seeking a Sound Designer to join our expanding in-house audio team. We create and publish innovative award winning mobile apps with the biggest names in kids entertainment. Our key titles include LEGO® DUPLO® MARVEL, LEGO® DUPLO® WORLD, Disney Coloring World, and Hungry Caterpillar Play School.
What you will do:
- Produce high quality audio for our products.
- Maintain all aspects of audio production while aligning with our established in house styles.
- Communicate audio concepts and plans effectively across a multidisciplinary team.
- Work directly with the development team and provide creative solutions for mitigating risks.
- Liaise with the product producer & audio director from early pre production planning right through until release.
- Produce documentation to track audio requirements across each production cycle.
Experience you need:
- 3+ years in a creative sound design role.
- A portfolio showing playful sound creation for kids content.
- Ability to compose music loops with a focus on kids interactive content.
- Skilled in audio implementation and asset management using middleware within a Unity development pipeline.
- Experience working with agile development and scrum methodology.
- Logic Pro
- Adobe Audition
- Unity 3D
- Experience in audio post production for animation
- Adobe Suite video production
- Programming experience in C#
- DSP programming experience
This is a remote contract position.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your details to email@example.com with the role title and your name in the subject line.