StoryToys takes pride in producing the highest quality applications.
In the unlikely event that you encounter a problem with one of our apps you can.Email StoryToys Support Contact StoryToys
Before you do, please read the answers to common application support issues. And thanks for your interest in our apps!
Frequently Asked Questions
Click below to see some of our most frequently asked questions and solutions.
- Tap the item you wish to purchase
- You will be asked if you are sure you want to go to the store – tap yes to proceed or no to cancel.
- For Apple products you must enter your Apple ID Password to complete the purchase once the ‘Buy’ button is tapped.
- For Android products you will not be asked for additional password, simply press the “Buy” button to purchase. If you wish to disable the in-app purchase option, please see the instructions below.
- Start the Google Play Store app from the homescreen
- Tap on the Menu button and pick Settings
- Scroll down to the User Controls submenu, and tap on the Set or Change PIN option
- Choose a PIN that will be easy for you to remember, but hard for the kids to guess, and re-enter it after pressing OK
- Now checkmark the box next to the Use PIN for purchases option, and you will be asked for the code with each attempt to buy an in-app purchase.
- Start the Settings app from your home screen, and select the General submenu.
- Scroll down and tap on the Restrictions option.
- Enable Restrictions and set a password. Ensure that the password is not an easy one for users of your device to guess.
- With the password entered twice, go down to the Allowed Content option, and put the In-App Purchases slider in the Off position. This way the device will ask for a password each time an in-app purchase attempt is detected.
- Open settings on your device
- Select iTunes and App Store
- Tap on your Apple ID
- View Apple ID
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted
- Tap Subscriptions
- Select the relevant subscription
- Cancel and confirm.
- Launch the Google Play app on your device
- Tap Menu > My Apps > Subscriptions and select the Mother Goose Club app.
- Alternatively tap Menu > My Apps > the app from which you wish to unsubscribe > tap the app’s details page
- Tap Cancel and Yes to confirm the cancellation
- The status will change from Subscribed to Cancelled.
If you cancel a subscription, any payments you’ve already made won’t be refunded. Cancellations can’t be undone, but you can always re-subscribe.
Ideas and Feedback
Share your thoughts with us! We’d love to know what you think of our apps. If you have any suggestions, feedback, or just want to say hi feel free to contact us here.Contact StoryToys