User Submissions and Ideas
- use, reproduce, distribute, remove, and analyse any of your User Submissions as StoryToys may deem necessary or desirable for any purpose in connection with the operation of the Service;
- copy, modify, and reproduce your User Submissions for marketing, promotional and/or other purposes in connection with StoryToys or the Service in any media; and
- use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, post or otherwise make available your User Submissions to any other user in connection with any feature of the Service, and delete any or all of your User Submissions from the Service, whether intentionally or unintentionally, for any reason or no reason, without any liability of any kind to you or to any other party, and enable the Service or users of the Service to share or post your User Submissions on third party sites, such as, without limitation, on social networking sites.
- We are not obliged to monitor or moderate any User Submissions. Where we do monitor or moderate User Submissions we shall indicate how this is performed and who should be contacted in relation to any User Submission of concern to you. We may remove or edit any User Submission whether they are moderated or not.
- To the extent that you submit, via the Service or otherwise, any unsolicited concepts, ideas, or suggestions (collectively, the “Ideas”) for, by way of example and without limitation, any features or functionality for the Service, you agree that such Ideas are not confidential, and StoryToys shall not be liable for the disclosure of such Ideas. You hereby grant and agree to grant StoryToys, under all of your rights in the Ideas, a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, sublicensable and transferable right and license to incorporate, use, publish and exploit such Ideas for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, including but not limited to incorporating it in the Service, or any StoryToys product or service, without compensation or accounting to you and without further recourse by you.
Accuracy and availability
- While we try to ensure that the Service is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. Also, we cannot promise that the Service will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on the Website or any StoryToys App is at your own risk. This is without prejudice to any rights you may have under applicable mandatory laws.
- The Website is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, educational, social, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
- While we try to make sure that the Service is available for your use, we do not promise that the Service is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Service.
- We may change, upgrade, suspend or discontinue the Website and/or one or more parts and/or features of the Service at any time as we see fit without liability.
Limitation on our responsibility to you
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or for breach of your legal rights.
The Service may link you to other websites or otherwise include references to information, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These other websites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such websites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the website or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
Our rights to end this contract
- Termination of our contract will not affect provisions of the contract that are said to operate or have effect after termination and will not affect any existing rights or obligations or any rights or obligations which are intended to commence on or continue after termination of the contract.
Other important terms
- Disputes: We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. If you are unhappy with any matter regarding our relationship with you please contact our customer support team. If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our internal complaint handling procedure, you may use the online dispute resolution (ODR) platform to resolve the dispute with us. For more details, please visit the website on the Your Europe portal: europa.eu/consumers/odr.
By using the Service through the following app channel providers, you agree to the following additional terms, where applicable:
App Store: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/en/terms.html
Google Play: https://play.google.com/intl/en_us/about /play-terms.html
Amazon Appstore: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201485660&_encoding=UTF8&ref_=mas_help_legacy_legal_doc_page